Watch International client CEO Adaora Ayoade share her trans-formative experience in this exclusive interview!
Learn from anywhere in the world!
This 12-week blended learning course (online & over the phone) provides you with foundational leadership tools, so you can experience greater personal and professional success.
The Coach Approach System is an ICF accredited course designed specifically for aspiring and credentialed coaches.
What You Can Expect:
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it means to lead from the inside out, through a variety of tools including mindfulness and group work.
- Develop an awareness of your values and strengths and the importance of connecting them to your big vision.
- Increase your ability to recognize resistance and how to move through it.
- Weekly coaching practice and support from your peers.
- 6 live teleconference calls, live coaching demos PLUS Q & A
- Downloadable handouts, assessments and worksheets you can save for future implementation.
- Interactive discussion board and group work to share insight and actions with other learners.
- Resources, videos and so much more!
Walk Away With:
- Clarity about your strengths and the confidence to make important changes.
- Meaningful goals that align with your values and an action plan to support your success.
- Core coaching skills and tools necessary to being an extraordinary coach and help others achieve greater success.
The Coach Approach System is an accredited coaching program through the International Coach Federation. All participants will receive 26.5 CCE Units upon completion.
*CCE- Continuing Coach Education is considered supplemental and advanced education for those wishing to acquire new learning and/or those who are renewing their ICF Individual Credential.
The Coach Approach Modules
Personal Leadership Foundation
Complete a values assessment, increase your awareness of personal barriers and how to overcome resistance. Develop your future vision and understand the importance of values and how they fit into your BIG vision. Help create clarity and develop confidence to make important changes in your personal and professional lives.
Coaching as a Leadership Tool
A leadership assessment will help you understand how you lead others, and what gets in your way of being an exceptional leader. Review ICF Core Competencies to have a better understanding of the skills and behaviours required to be a great coach.
Practice one-on-one coaching and apply a coach approach in various situations. You will have the opportunity to debrief your experiences with your coaching partner.
Your Road Map to Success
Review and reflect on the assignments and tools to be aware of where you are now and where you want to be. Further develop your goals and an action plan to help you move forward with greater clarity and confidence, as you work toward your own Personal Mastery.
Reserve your seat for the Coach Approach System™ Online
Registration now open! Reserve your seat today for our February 2019 cohort!
For more information or to book an assessment call, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration rate: $1995.